Monday, September 17, 2018

MFTStamp Super Star challenge: You are growing UP

Hello again,

I can't believe, I am actually able to create the third and final card for My Favorite Things 2018 Card Design Super Star challenge in such a short time. This one is for Coloring Virtuoso category.


I am using Up In the Air stamp set. I created a blended background - sky and land with Distress Inks and Oxides to create a morning scene with sun on top right. I added effect of sun rays by swiping wet paint brush. I stamped hot-air balloons, houses and a bird on front panel and colored them with Prisma Colored Pencils considering the direction of sunlight and shape. I blended the colors with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker Blender for smooth look. On a separate pieces I stamped and colored bear image, that is the only one adhered over the panel. I added shadows or 3d effect and Spectrum Noir Clear overlay for sparkles on the balloons. Sentiment is from the same stamp set. 



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment