Friday, November 13, 2015

Blue & Magenta- Thinking of You card 1

Hello friends,

I am sharing two 'thinking of you' cards.

In both the cards, I have used Spellbinders' Romantic Roses die set with navy blue and magenta cardstocks.  I am submitting these cards to Runway Inspired Challenge-#95. The background for the cards are inspired by the patterns on the model's dress.

For the first card, I used beige cardstock and stamped foliage with Stampendous' Foliate Texure cube in navy, light blue and white inks. I then embossed it with Camilla Lace embossing folder. I used diecut roses and embossed sentiment as an additional layer. Lastly, I added pearls.


 The second card is posted here.

Submitted to:
Runway Inspired Challenge-#95
Simon Says Stamp- Wednesday Challenge- Thinking of you
Simon Says Stamp- Monday Challenge- Navy Blue


Items used:




6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hello! this is gorgeous, I luv the background and the sweet flowers and tag really pop...FAB! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine kindness *~*

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely stunning card! I love how you used navy blue and pink, which is a striking combination. Those flowers are so filled with OOMPH and look amazing against all of that elegant foliage in the background. I really like the addition of the pearls which give it a feel of elegance and sophistication. The vellum is also a lovely touch. You did an amazing job here and I'm so glad that you shared you talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

So pretty - I adore your little cluster of die cut flowers! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

Purvi said...

Thanks Teresa.

Purvi said...

Thank you Andrea for appreciation! i am glad you liked it.

Purvi said...

Thanks Jennifer!

Post a Comment