Sunday, July 12, 2015

Coffee with a Friend

This time, I tried my hands on creating a card without flowers and flourishes :). I am submitting this card to Simon Says's Monday challenge- Coffee to Tea.


I used a combination of a Clockwork stencil, Tea for three dies and Coffee with Friends stamp set.

I used distress inks with the stencil and then cut out a clock face. With the help of Tea for three die set- I cut out spoons, cups and rising steam. For porcelain look, I stamped the cups with flourish images from Inkadinkado Inchies Clear Stamps- Flourishes and added glossy accent.


I added this piece to a white cardstock, stamped the sentiment and added a punched heart and matching banner pieces.

Let me know how it turned out!
Enjoy!

Submitted to:
Simon Says Stamp- Monday Challenge

Items used:
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil CLOCKWORK  THS013Simon Says Stamp TEA FOR THREE Craft Dies s248 *Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad TEA DYE Ranger TDP40231Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad VINTAGE PHOTO Ranger TIM19527Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad DRIED MARIGOLD Ranger TIM21438Simple Stories COLOR VIBE 6 x 6 Sn@p Paper Pad 2824Cuttlebug Die-Cut & Emboss Machine Provo Craft 2000293

Recollections- Small Heart Punch
Flourishes- Coffee with Friends
Studio G- Blue pigment ink
Recollection 140lb white cardstock, 

No comments:

Post a Comment