Sunday, October 18, 2015

Watercolored Roses- Sending Hugs & Kisses

Here is another card with watercolors.

Few weeks ago, I spotted some watercolor books- postcard size and book size at Michael's. I picked up a few postcard size coloring books. I was happy to get them as I could take one with me on my long travel and have good time. I planned to use some colored postcards for card-making. Below is the example of it.

I colored images with Peerless watercolors and added other elements- white texture paste, white sequins, elements, butterflies and banner stripes. I would say, I like the quality of the paper used in these coloring books. It is of 121lb.




Submitted to:
Virginia's View Challenge- All things colored
Simon Says Stamps- Monday Challenge- Wonderful watercolors

Items used: 
Artist's loft - Art for everyone- Coloring Postcards
Peerless watercolors

No comments:

Post a Comment