Friday, August 28, 2015

Hanging Ornament- Christmas card

Hello!

These days I am in India for a wedding in our family. Travel from USA to India, at least 20 hrs, has not only disrupted my crafting and blogging schedule but also my sleep.

Anyway, I am glad that finally I am getting a relatively alert mind and down time from my other tasks this afternoon.

Here is this year's first Christmas card. I made it using Memory Box's ornament, and hook and caps dies. I wanted to highlight the ornament by fixing it in the middle and putting frames around it.  But, when I die-cut the delicate hooks in silver foiled cardstock they looked so real that I felt like keeping the ornament 'hanging'... really! So, the ornament here is not adhered. I have used two layers of hooks and ornaments.

I didn't want a sentiment to dampen the charm of the ornament on the front panel, so I have stamped it inside.

Enjoy!



Submitted to:
Memory Box- Challenge 3

Items used:

1 comment:

Jennifer Van Pelt said...

I love your use of the Stitched Rectangle Stax dies to make frames! Thanks for sharing...love the card!

Post a Comment