Thursday, June 18, 2015

Outrageous Butterfly- with All My Love

New cards with distress inks and butterfly die cut.

I wanted to create something different with mixing and matching different die shapes and colors. Here is the result.


Using a stencil and sponging with distress inks I created ombre lattice patterned base.
I cut three size of stitched rectangles to create spiraling frames. The butterfly and leaves are cut from Shimmer cardstock. I resisted from adding any other embellishments as the shimmer of these die-cut shapes was already eye-catching. 




Thanks for stopping by!

Submitted to: 
Simon Says Stamp- Wednesday Challenge   (favorite- sponging with distress ink pads)











Items used:


Die: Memory Box- Elyse Christmas tree
Paper: Recollection, Neenah white and DCWV Shimmer cardstock 

No comments:

Post a Comment