Friday, April 17, 2015

For You- with Classic Edges

Hello!

A card with a different but known technique!
I made this card's background with a border stamp. I like combination of coral-ish red and chocolate brown inks here. It looks delicious!

 I inked my border stamp with these two inks and stamped diagonally, alternately changing orientation of the stamp. It turned out so well that I did not feel like adding any sentiment piece in the center of the panel. After lot of back and forth, I put a sentiment in lower right corner over a thin brown matching ribbon and added some white sequins for added interest. Then I fixed that piece on matching red piece slightly larger than the main panel and attached both to the card base.




Submitted to: 
Simon Says Stamp- Wednesday Challenge

Items used:
Stamps: Just Rite Classic Embroidered Edges Two
Dies: Spellbinders- Nestabilities Majestic circles and Splendid circles
Ink: Brilliance- Rocket Red Gold, Pearlescent Chocolate
Paper: Recollection and Neenah white cardstock 
Embellishment: White sequuins

1 comment:

cheiron said...

WONDERFUL background! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Post a Comment